Must have tried the bribe of the friends girlfriend before they broke up huh?
sloppy blowjobs. That is all.
Must have tried the bribe of the friends girlfriend before they broke up huh?
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Sloppy ones are better than none at all.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must have tried the bribe of the friends girlfriend before they broke up huh? </div></div>
Lol no I'm actually engaged..Me and the suprbeast were just talking about funny things a few years ago and I remembered it..
Sloppy blowjobs? Like when spit is running down your balls? Those are the best...the nastier the better. Here's to sloppy blowjobs...love it when they give that much effort. Hate chicks that suck on it for a min..then quit..look at it.. look at you...suck on it for a min. Ugh. Still yet those are better than none at all....
No not really like that one. I like effort.
I'm talking like..hmmm one example.. Like maybe when a chick smoked pot or jsut drunk or somethign and has cottonmouth and no spit. One of those type thigns. Or just one who has no freakin clue what to do when she gets there.
Also had a girl spit "it" back into my lap one time long ago...Yeah all that stuff is kinda what I mean about sloppy.
I get what your saying dude. Never had a one spit it back on me though, I'd be highly pissed off if that did.
If one spit back on me I would gag her with biz.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks